Trusted Sewer Line Repair in Maryland and Virginia
We understand it is not uncommon to rarely think about your sewer line until repairs are needed. Sewer lines are necessary to your home’s plumbing system. Many Drain lines are underground or unseen, and most people are unaware of how their system works. Often, sewer lines are only thought of in the event of a sewer drain clog that affects your plumbing system. At Griffith Plumbing, we are experts in sewer line repair and can help you to fix all your sewer line problems. With our experienced team of plumbers, trust that our skilled staff can restore your sewer lines and have them working just like new. Griffith Plumbing provides services to Frederick, Washington, Montgomery, Loudoun, Berkeley, Howard, Carroll, and surrounding communities.
Our Sewer Line Repair Services
Not all drain clogs or blockages originate within the house. If you are experiencing a clog or blockage, it may be a septic line blockage located outside your home underground. Should you suspect that you have a sewer line blockage, call our team to diagnose and treat your sewer line problem.
Our team at Griffith Plumbing provides sewer line repair services including:
What are the Causes of Sewer Line Blockage and Damage?
Many reasons contribute to blockage or damage to your sewer line. While a damaged sewer line can be inconvenient, trust that our experienced team can solve all your sewer line issues. Should you have any sewer line blockages, keep in mind that your damage may be caused by:
- A collapsed, offset, or broken pipe: These pipes may be damaged due to shifting earth, weather, and other natural causes.
- Blockage: Grease, hair, or soap may cause buildup in your pipes and result in the restricted flow of water.
- Corrosion: Your pipes may be corroded and broken, resulting in a collapse in your pipes and restricting water flow.
- Bellied pipe: A part of your pipe may have sunk and created a valley that is collecting waste.
- Leaking joints: The pipe seals may have broken and your pipes may not be watertight anymore.
- Tree roots: These roots can damage your sewer line and cause problems in your sewage flow.
- Off-grade pipe: Some pipes may not be of the best quality and material and may have broken down, resulting in sewer line problems.
- Cast iron over time will grow finger-like structure inside that capture solids and cause buildup in the pipes.
Griffith Plumbing can diagnose your sewer line issues and fix it correctly. We are fully equipped to locate, uncover, and repair your issue and are experts in sewer line repair. Our experienced team is able to find exact locations and verify your issue using the latest technologies, including a sewer drain line camera that videos the integrity of the sewer drain line. With our team of knowledgeable and skilled plumbers, you can rest assured you are in capable and efficient hands.
Call Us For Your Sewer Line Repair
Griffith Plumbing offers drain cleaning and sewer line repair to the Maryland areas of Washington County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, and Carroll County. We are also proud to serve Howard County, Jefferson County, and Berkeley County in Virginia. Covering a wide area in Maryland and Virginia, our solid team of plumbers is available for you 24/7. We offer fast affordable service with qualified experts to solve your septic line and drain issues. Contact us for an estimate or schedule your service call with us today!
For sewer line repair, call us now!